Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-17 Origin:Site
Introduction to aluminum metal foam
Application fields of aluminum metal foam
The main features of aluminum metal foam
Foamed metal aluminum is a porous metal material. The foamed aluminum after foaming is 8 times the volume of traditional aluminum profiles. It can efficiently save non-ferrous metal resources and make rational use. It has good development prospects. The air permeability of foamed metal aluminum is very high. Almost all of them are connected pores and the specific surface area of the pores. Large, the bulk density of the material is small. Foamed aluminum metal is used in the manufacture of purification, filtration, catalytic support, electrodes and other devices in petrochemical, aerospace, and environmental protection. Compared with the general sintered porous metal, the metal material containing foamed pores has a higher porosity and a larger pore size, up to 7 mm. Since foamed metal is a two-phase composite material composed of a continuous phase of a metal matrix framework and a dispersed or continuous phase of pores, its properties depend on the metal matrix, porosity and pore structure used, and are affected by the preparation process. Generally, the mechanical properties of foam metal decrease with the increase of porosity, and its electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity also decrease exponentially. When the metal foam is under pressure, the force-receiving area increases due to the collapse of the pores and the material strain hardening effect makes the metal foam have excellent impact energy absorption characteristics.
1. Electrode material. The excellent electrical conductivity allows aluminum foam to be widely used as electrode framework materials for new batteries such as nickel-zinc batteries and electric double-layer capacitors. At present, aluminum foam has been tested by many nickel-zinc battery manufacturers and put into mass use. At the same time, foamed aluminum is expected to be popularized and applied as an electrode current collector for electric double-layer capacitors; in addition, foamed aluminum has a very broad prospect as an electrode material for electrolytic recovery of aluminum-containing wastewater.
2. catalyst. In many organic chemical reactions, people try to directly use foamed aluminum with a large specific surface area to replace punched aluminum as a catalyst for chemical reactions; Foamed aluminum as a photocatalytic air purification carrier has also been successfully applied.
3. Thermally conductive material. Foamed aluminum has excellent thermal conductivity, making it a flame-retardant material with excellent performance. It has been used in many advanced fire-fighting equipment abroad, especially as a flame isolation device with excellent effects; in addition, people use the excellent thermal conductivity of foamed aluminum And apparent permeability, made into heat dissipation materials for motors and electrical appliances.
4. Noise reduction and shielding materials. The sound waves are diffusely reflected on the surface of the foamed aluminum, and through the principles of expansion silencing and microporous silencing, the effect of silencing is achieved; the shielding performance of aluminum is close to that of silver, and it is an excellent electromagnetic shielding material.
5. filter material. Aluminum foam products, which have excellent structural characteristics and are basically harmless to the human body, have also been successfully used as medical filter materials; at the same time, foam aluminum has a good future in the application of water purification devices.
6. Fluid pressure buffer material. The dispersion and cushioning effect of foamed aluminum on fluids makes it an excellent decompression protection device for various pressure meters.
1. Foamed metal aluminum has excellent thermal conductivity and can be widely used for heat conduction and heat dissipation of motors/electrical appliances and electronic components
2. Because of its excellent electrical conductivity, foamed metal aluminum is being used in the electrode materials of nickel-zinc batteries and electric double-layer capacitors.
3. Due to the structural characteristics of foamed aluminum and its basically harmless characteristics to the human body, foamed aluminum is also an excellent medical filter material and water purification filter material
Foamed aluminum has many excellent structural properties and is basically harmless to the human body, so it is widely used in various industries. If you are looking for high-quality aluminum metal foam at a reasonable price, Zhu Xia Metal products Co., Ltd. will provide you with the best products