Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-30 Origin:Site
Aluminum rods are undoubtedly one of the most widely used abrasives and engineering materials today. So what are the advantages of aluminum rods? What are the different types of aluminum bars?
Different types of aluminum rods
What are the characteristics of aluminum bars?
What is the manufacturing process of aluminum rods?
1. 1000 series aluminum bars represent 1050, 1060, 1100 series. Among all series, the 1000 series belongs to the series with the most aluminum content. The purity can reach more than 99.00%. Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple and the price is relatively cheap. It is currently the most commonly used series in conventional industries. Most of the products circulating in the market are 1050 and 1060 series. The 1000 series aluminum strips determine the minimum aluminum content of this series according to the last two Arabic numerals. For example, the last two Arabic numerals of the 1050 series are 50. According to the international brand naming principle, the aluminum content must reach 99.5% or more to be a qualified product. my country's aluminum alloy technical standard (gB/T3880-2006) also clearly stipulates that the aluminum content of 1050 reaches 99.5%. Similarly, the aluminum content of 1060 series Aluminum rods must reach 99.6% or more.
2. 2000 series aluminum bars represent 2A16 (LY16) and 2A02 (LY6). The 2000 series aluminum rods are characterized by high hardness, with the highest content of copper, which is about 3-5%. The 2000 series aluminum rods belong to aviation aluminum materials and are not often used in conventional industries.
3. 2024 is a typical hard aluminum alloy in the aluminum-copper-magnesium series. It is a heat-treatable alloy with high strength, easy processing, easy turning, and general corrosion resistance. After heat treatment (T3, T4, T351), the mechanical properties of 2024 aluminum rods are significantly improved. Its T3 state parameters are as follows: tensile strength 470MPa, 0.2% yield strength 325MPa, elongation: 10%, fatigue strength 105MPa, hardness 120HB. The main uses of 2024 aluminum strips: aircraft structure, rivets, truck wheel hubs, propeller components and other various structural parts
4. 3000 series aluminum bars mainly represent 3003 and 3A21. my country's 3000 series aluminum rod production technology is relatively excellent. 3000 series aluminum strips are made of manganese as the main component. The content is between 1.0-1.5, which is a series with better anti-rust function.
5. 4. 4000 series aluminum rods The representative is 4A01 4000 series aluminum strips belong to the series with higher silicon content. Usually the silicon content is between 4.5-6.0%. It belongs to construction materials, mechanical parts, forging materials, welding materials; low melting point, good corrosion resistance, product description: heat and wear resistance
6. 5000 series aluminum rods represent 5052, 5005, 5083, 5A05 series. The 5000 series aluminum strips belong to the more commonly used alloy aluminum rod series, the main element is magnesium, and the magnesium content is between 3-5%. It can also be called aluminum-magnesium alloy. The main features are low density, high tensile strength and high elongation. In the same area, the weight of aluminum-magnesium alloy is lower than other series, and it is also widely used in conventional industries. In my country, the 5000 series aluminum rod is one of the more mature aluminum bar series.
7. 6000 series Aluminum rods represent 6061 and 6063 mainly containing magnesium and silicon, so the advantages of 4000 series and 5000 series are concentrated. 6061 is a cold-treated aluminum forged product, suitable for applications with high requirements for corrosion resistance and oxidation. Good workability, easy coating and good processability.
8. 7000 series aluminum rod represents 7075 and mainly contains zinc. It also belongs to the aviation series. It is an aluminum-magnesium-zinc-copper alloy, a heat-treatable alloy, and a super-hard aluminum alloy with good wear resistance. Basically relying on imports, my country's production technology needs to be improved.
9. The more commonly used 8000 series aluminum rod is 8011, which belongs to other series. Most of the applications are aluminum foil, and it is not commonly used in the production of aluminum strips.
1. Light weight (approximately 1/3 of the mass of steel by volume), so it is a very cost-effective solution based on transportation and logistics
2. Sturdy enough for various construction and structural applications
3. Corrosion resistant in outdoor and humid environments
4. It is easy to form and has a relatively low melting point (660 degrees Celsius) even in thicker specifications
5. Because it is non-reactive and completely impermeable to odors and flavors (even if the foil thickness is extremely light), it is suitable for food-grade applications, including direct contact with packaging
6. Fireproof-Except for very thin films, it will not burn and will not release toxic gases when melted
7. High reflectivity, making it suitable for energy-saving heating and lighting systems
8. Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity (approximately twice that of copper), again making it suitable for economical thermoelectric systems
9. Easy to recycle, low loss rate in case of failure (to date, about three-quarters of aluminum plates are still in active circulation)
10. Long-lasting and low maintenance, can reduce replacement rate and reduce environmental impact
11. Available in almost unlimited thickness and sheet size range
1. Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grades to be produced, the amount of addition of various alloy components is calculated, and various raw materials are reasonably matched.
2. Smelting: The prepared raw materials are added to the smelting furnace to melt according to the process requirements, and the slag and gas in the melt are effectively removed by degassing and slagging refining methods.
3. Casting: The molten aluminum is cooled and casted into round casting rods of various specifications through a deep well casting system under certain casting process conditions.
Aluminum rods are light, durable, and strong, so they are widely used. If you are looking for high-quality aluminum bar at a reasonable price, Zhu Xia Metal products Co., Ltd. will provide you with the best products